Training and Development
Roles and responsibilities are constantly changing, so employees will need to continually renew and refresh their skills and competences through training.
Some training is mandatory to comply with legal requirements, such as health and safety or finance.
We can assist you develop a training policy which is appropriate to your organisation and where required, provide support with the identification of training needs and the production of training plans.
We can also provide you with short in house training courses designed to address specific HR/management training needs within your business.
Examples of short training courses are:
- Introduction to basic Human Resource Policies, Procedures and other documentation for small businesses
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Appraisals
- Family Friendly Rights, Flexible Working Parental Rights
- Attendance Management (Absence and sickness)
- Handling Discipline and Dismissal (Including Redundancies)
- Data Protection
- Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
- Contracts of Employment